Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!


Thrilled to be vacating the desert heat with my family (for just over 2 weeks......hazahhhhh!!) Get to see my big sis whom I shamefully admit that haven't seen for 3 years!! Get to meet my 2 year old nephew. Get to see my mommy, daddy, in laws, friends, and beloved family!! Get to eat at my favorite digs....Cafe Rio, Spaghetti Factory, Chick Fillet (I know,...really glamorous.) Get to actually shop at Down East Basic instead of just daydreaming on-line. Get to spend time with my peeps and husband with no "just -a-minutes" lurking over us. Some of my all time favorite thrift stores and consignments shops are in Salt Lake so maybe I will even find a gem or two to blog about. Just in case I don't... Happy Blogging in my absence and boy will I have some fun catch up reading to do when I return.

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Have a great trip and vacation! I will miss your lovely comments, which always warm my heart.;)
xoxo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time!
M.L.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a road trip and meeting a new Family member for the first time:)Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails