Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Window Shopping..............


How did I not discover this wonderful little store before now??? How I ask? It is called Ruche, and I have been dream-shopping on the web today while my son is at his middle school orientation. (I can't seem to focus on anything productive as I send my baby into the sea of sharks that is middle school.) So I have been mind numbingly exploring the cyber world,...and voila...Ruche. What a fantastic store.....i may have to get my hands on this jacket/cardigan piece of fabulous-ness! ...........................
I adore this dress...
....and this hat...

really love this ring............it's a locket............sigh................

..........the ethereal shirt..................

and last but not least................ the preppy-bohemian/chic skirt.................i don't know, maybe the rest of you already know Ruche, but if you don't, go window shop!!
This really is a gem waiting to be discovered.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Lovely things! Hope all went well for #1 at Middle School orientation. In understand your pain. So scary to send them off to the unknown. I'm sure he'll do great!!

Zuzana said...

I agree; each piece is to die for!;) Ties in well with my yesterdays post and the "kindred spirit" comment of yours.;))
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails