Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Highlights...


A family BBQ in my oldest sisters amazing back yard. Doesn't this first picture look like a watercolor?? Her yard is more ethereal than these pictures can portray.





Watching my kids play with cousins that they haven't seen in months. Hearing the giggles, the water, and the birds. Watching my sisters giant gold fish swim in schools through her pond.




Smelling all of the flowers!!!










Bonding with my (almost.......practically.......but not technically) twin sister Wendy. That,...I can never get enough of.

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Wow, such gorgeous looking girls.;)
Your sisters garden looks Monet paintings.;))
xoxo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi Holly,
What a darling photo of you two, here. Your photos of your sister's yard were beautiful.
And it looks like your Eclipse night was a blast. Glad you're having a great Summer.
M.L.

Unknown said...

Holly I follow both your blog and your sisters blog. I love seeing the posts about when your girls are together. You are right about her yard, it is absolutely beautiful. The two of you ladies are an inspiration.

Wendy said...

I thought while I was reading the post that people were going to think the yard is mine. (I wish I had that sort of green thumb.) And by the comment above, I think I was right. Our eldest sister would not be pleased. ;-)

Those pictures of her pond are lovely....they really do look like watercolors. (And you can still see all my wrinkles in the photo you used...ha ha!)
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails