Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Must try this at home.................


It was just too easy. I crushed old dried rose petals. Drew a heart in good old Elmer's glue onto a paper tag. Sprinkled the rose petals generously onto the glue, and shook off the excess. (Just like you would do with glitter.) Decided it needed a little something-something more so I mounted it on some pages from an old book. What a super simple Valentine decoration.

Looks really classic framed as well.

So my friends,...Go Be Crafty!! :)

xoxox -Holls

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

Holly, so great to see you back! I was actually thinking about you yesterday, wondering where you were as I have not seen you for almost two weeks.;)
I am glad you like my new page.;) And I am always delighted to hear that yo enjoy the posts.;)
I love this creation of yours, but that should not surprise me. You are very crafty and you always come up with the most beautiful and clever ideas.;))
xoxo
Zuzana

vintage girl at heart said...

So pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Wendy said...

Pretty pretty. Glad to see you found something to put in those wire frames. Ha!

XOXO

MamaBug said...

Holly, I followed a link from Wendy's blog here. I must tell you, I adore your playlist. I popped it out and I have been listening to it quite happily for a couple of days. :D I have a few from your list on my own playlist already, but I'll probably add a few more. :) I have some Rosemary Clooney on my playlist you might like as well.

What is the origin of the first song (La valse d'Amelie) and the Zooey Deschanel songs? I'm wondering if there is a terrific movie or two I've missed out on somewhere. ;)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Just beautiful!! I haven't seen this idea anywhere else. Thanks for sharing it with us.
M.L.

Related Posts with Thumbnails