Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thrifty Thursday


Bloggeritaville is once again celebrating Thrifty Thursday, and I thought I would add my 2 cents worth......................The last of the beautiful treasures gifted to me by my mom when I was in Utah. I have posted in the past about my love affair with with Blue Willow, Blue Chintz, Blue Delft, Blue Toile,.......you name it. My mother saved these for me and they match several pieces that I already own. Thank You mom!!!!
My FABULOUS find at Clair's Boutique in the mall........................This little gem was originally 8-ish dollars. Then it was marked down to half price. From there it went to $2-. By the time I serendipit-ied across it, it happened to be all by it's exquisite self on a 50% off rack. My favorite one dollar find in a very long time!!!

9 comments:

j said...

OOOH! The one dollar necklace is SO cute! It would go with most anything.

Love the items that your mother gave to you.

Have a great weekend!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You certainly lucked out with that necklace! It's adorable...

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

I just love blue and white plates, etc.

Old Time Cindy said...

Blue and white is so classic. Your little $1 find is adorable.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Jane said...

How nice to have a mom who has gifted you all the blue and white!!
Great $1.00 necklace!

Kate said...

I love your blue and white items! The necklace was quite a bargain! It is adorable!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Beautiful necklace! And your blue and white pieces are stunning! LOVE those and love the sentimentality to them!
Thanks for linking to Thirfty Thursday this week! I always enjoy making the rounds to see the treasures that you find! I appreciate your visits to Bloggeritaville, friend! Thanks for your participation!

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

Zuzana said...

Beautiful Holly, what a lovely gift too.
The necklace is very cute as well, I wish I could go thrift shopping with you.;)
xo

Wendy said...

Hey little chickita!!! Love the necklace....glad Mom saved more pieces for your blue and white collection....have your posted your bathroom (is it still in your bathroom?) I'd like to see how your collection looks all together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails