Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine your Chandelier, and an Award...

Quick and easy for those of you who have had NO time for anything extra lately. (I can relate!) I wrapped two feather boas. I tied hearts to both ends of fishing wire so that I would be able to just drape them randomly,.....and my half pint and I bonded just tossing them up there. Silly, but cute!


Thank You Protege for this wonderful award. Isn't it funny that awards still send me all a-flutter. I can just never have too many chotchkies for my side bar. :)

8 comments:

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest said...

tres chic! I. like. it. alot.

Protege said...

Very cute and very romantic!;)) And you deserve that award so much, I am so glad it made you happy.;))

jenjen said...

What a cute idea! I love it. Thanks for letting me drop by!

Jen

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I put hearts from my chandelier, as well. My kids love it and I love the boa you added with it.

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest said...

Hello dear sister of mine? Where are you? ;-)

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So cute! Making me wish I had done more Valentine decorating around this house!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

so glad you were able to use those hearts again, they look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails