Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chicks, a duck, and a dancer???




Jen has done it again!! She did the most adorable mini photo sessions this Easter with chicks,
a duck, and a cute fuzzy bunny. Although my boys would not indulge me,
my girls loved every minute of it. When their turn was up they would not leave until we
had said goodbye to each individual animal.
Jen has such an eye for artistic photography, and is really
gifted with the ability to catch those moments that make a photo unique.









This is the first year that my Chloe has been in one continuous dance class, and has been able to enjoy
the costumes and recitals that go along with it. I have been so spoiled by Jens'
mad photography skills that when it came time for the dance studio to do their annual
photos, I went running straight to her for ours.
I will NEVER go back to traditional studio photos. I loved having
Chloe outside for her pictures. It catches the colors in the costume and the
whimsy of the whole idea of a little dancer girl so much better than any of my studio pictures
growing up ever did.

I love the way Jen plays with light, and makes my dancer girl sparkle!!

Once again...
THANK YOU JEN!!!!!
















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails